what can i say? i'm an eccentric woman.

got more soul

than a sock

with a hole.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Very First Camera Shots

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Testin Testin...
Click Click, I enter the world
Open my camera lens,
See an unknown holdin me in her hands [Click]
A boy approachin me with a man[Click]
Me, developing the photos in my laboratory
And waitin for what this "World" has in store for me..
[Click] Ceiling. Clouds. Colours. Clutter.
My moment of clarity..
The unknown becomes familiar to me
[Click] Colourless squares become
my best nightmare,
The red building, becomes my sanctuary, [Click]
5 fingers plus a palm are my love and liking[Click]
Sounds are my mystery...
Directing my camera to
different positions
In fast motion,I stop...keep those circles
focused,
On the black box on a black surface
Depicting pictures of
tall figures,
Similar to that woman I saw back at that tall building..
I let those short curls fall,
and I saw blackness no exit..nothing at all.
[click]Silence..I felt a gust of wind upwards, surrounding my figure
That same woman holding me, fleshy folds on her face moving,
Triggered the round shapes on the side of my face [click]
I couldn't understand what she was saying.
Clueless.
I watched her turn the round shape, moving a sharp edged 4 sided shape,[click]
And move her long support, one in front of the other as if to escape
I escaped the 4 walls, but Im entering something new,
A movie.. A whole new picture..[click]

No comments: