what can i say? i'm an eccentric woman.

got more soul

than a sock

with a hole.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ran Dome.

I woke up about an hour ago. I'm as tired as BET. The Sun's hiding its face from me right now. Bummer. The cluttered clouds are an airy azure, swallowing my mind's eye like a nightmare. While I'm typing away, I'm gazing outside a dirty window, into the world. It's alive. My fingers punch these damn keyboard keys with perplexity. My fake hair's a mess. My skin is turning white. Time is moving slowly. My eyes have bags full of sleep and unconcious. My head is a broken TV...with no cable. I have laundry clothes to fold. Low and Behold! - The reason why I'm awake.


Mellow music melodies are making their mark. Cool sounding. They flow like ocean water. I've got to get those sleep eaters, but I don't want to. They're all the way downstayurrzah. I'm paralyzed by the soothing sounds swinging in my ears.

Whoosh, Whoosh, Whoosh, Whoosh, Whoosh...

7:30...7:31..7:32......7:45....Dammit man. I'm going, I'm going.

7:55....

No comments: