what can i say? i'm an eccentric woman.

got more soul

than a sock

with a hole.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Return of the writtens.


I’ve been on a writing lull for a long time. I don’t know what it is, but I just haven’t had any inspiration hit my ‘packed full of luggage’ mind. I’m fresh out of snazzy ideas and random thoughts. I’ve been attempting to write, for sure. I’ve been wasting more paper than all of Canada. The ink in two of my pens has departed too. But nothing has come out. I’m a night person regardless of my ‘invisible’ skin colour when it comes to writing. When I’m drunk on wakefulness, I write my best work. It’s unbelievable, I know. I’m a super human being. But I have never been on writer’s block for so long. Maybe I’m just being lazy. I haven’t a clue. Writer’s block is a bitch.

No comments: