what can i say? i'm an eccentric woman.

got more soul

than a sock

with a hole.

Monday, June 22, 2009

HEAVY THINGS.

Lately I’ve been thinking
Some heavy things on my mind
Every minute every hour I’m trying
To loosen up this trying bind
I can’t shake these stupid things
So close, but no cigar
I’m drunk on sleepless nights in Seattle
And I’ve never been to a bar
I’m lost in a sullen sea
With my thoughts to keep me company
But those heavy things cloud my blue skies
Knock me down senselessly
So immersed in this tale of journeys
Trips my mind has gone on
Struck by the moonlight a thousand times
That I’ve yet to see the gleaming sun
I would rather be in another place
A place where my thoughts were see-through
Yet these heavy things make that possibly impossible

Impossible to fall in love with you

No comments: