what can i say? i'm an eccentric woman.

got more soul

than a sock

with a hole.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Old Works


...My mind just undressed/
My common sense senses itself being laid to rest/
This naked intellect, wandered by imagination/
A dark sensationJust made its entrance..

--------------------------------------------
» J a d e D.

So jaded is how she left me.
Those words, locked up in my head,
serving their sentence behind the bars I created.
It felt like I died before I lived,
got in a casket before a bed,
got hurt before I was loved...
My soul, empty. My heart constricted.
I want to forget those incorrect words,
but my mind won't let me.
When she let those words roll off her lips,
I let my tears roll down my cheeks.
There was a silence between us - my eyes dilated.
I felt like the sky had fallen on top of me.
Gravity crushed my body too early.
My breath could not escape my lips.
Jaded, was how I was left.

-----------------------------------------------------

Wandering Soul

I'm just a wandering soul
drowning in my own blue stream
looking for a place
rather than the one in my dreams...

I'm just a wandering soul
silence makes me smile
darkness covers my shadow
as I walk the long mile.

I'm just a wandering soul
with no place to go
and an ache in my chest
'cause my heart's on the floor.

No comments: